Prof. Dr. Öztuğ Adsan
Name Surname: Prof. Dr. Öztuğ Adsan
Date of Birth: 26.05.1964
Contact Information: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Institution Name: TOBB-ETU Hospital, Department of Urology.
Languages Spoken: Turkish, English, German (Turkish, English, Deustch)
1981-1987: Ankara University Faculty of Medicine,
1987-1992: Ankara University Faculty of Medicine Ibn-i Sina Hospital – Urology Assistant in the Department of Urology
1992-2000: Ankara Numune Hospital II. Urology Clinic – Senior Assistant, Associate Professor of Urology (1999),
2011-2016: Prof. Dr. Sakarya University Faculty of Medicine Head of Urology Department
Since 2016: Prof. Dr. TOBB-ETU Hospital
Members of National and International Associations and Organizations:
Ankara Urologists Association, Turkish Cancer and Research Foundation, Turkish Urology Association, Urooncology Association, European Urology Association and American Urology Association.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Urology Chief Assistant, 2000-2001
Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital Assistant Chief of Urology, 2001-2011
Sakarya University Faculty of Medicine Head of Urology Department, 2011-2015
Professional Interests: Urooncology, Endourology
- I have a total of 132 published works, 65 of which were published in foreign journals and 68 in domestic journals. During this period, I have 132 papers presented in 44 international congresses and 88 national congresses.
- Over 520 references have been made to my published work so far.
- I have been the translation editor of four original urology books and the section editor of 5 classical urology books.
Awards and Scholarships
- Between 1997-1998, I carried out the project titled “The role of RT-PCR in the molecular staging of prostate cancer” in the Urology Clinic of the University of Bern, Switzerland, for a year, due to the research scholarship I received from the European Urology Association.
- Turkish Urooncology Association Best Researcher Award 2009
- In 2013, I participated in studies on Robotic Prostatectomy and Urooncology at Weill Cornell Medical College, USA, New York, for three months with a YÖK scholarship.